We can be found 10 km west of Nelson just off Highway 3A and 25 minutes from the Castlegar airport. View A Map. Our address is 3202 Bedford Road, Nelson, B.C. Canada V1L 6X8 and our home phone # is (250) 352 3712. Ask for Chris or Nicole.
Check in time is generally anytime after 4 pm and departure time is 11 am.
Note: 4×4 and/or snow tires are required on our 1/2 km gravel driveway during winter months.
Feel free to call us when you arrive or email with any special requests for your week, or questions about the area at any time. Thanks for your booking!
NOTE: We suggest you shop for groceries etc in town prior to coming, since there is only a Shell station with limited food/items across the river from us. If you are coming from Castlegar (west of us) there is a nice organic grocery store about 10 minutes from us called Evergreen Natural Foods just 5 minutes north on Highway 6 (1290 Highway #6, in Crescent Valley).
Coming From Nelson (travelling west)
- Head west on Highway 3A (we’re 10 km from town), and after about 8 kms take the second Granite Road exit on the left just before you cross Kootenay River bridge (follow sign for “Georama Growers”)
- Go down Granite Road about 1 or 2 kms (past Taghum Beach Regional Park on your right) and as the road bends left and up the big hill, turn right onto Bedford Road (Bedford is 30 feet past Fisherman Road, also on your right).
- Take the second driveway on the right – posted as “3202″ Bedford Road (look for the eagle head sign).
- Our long laneway is bumpy and graveled, with a quick drop off the main road. Take care and watch for deer, wildlife and people walking.
- Take the right fork and park in the first parking spot up high (there is a sign for Eagle Creek on the shed, with LED lights on it at night). If you are comfortable, you may wish to turn around here (or continue on the driveway to the end and turn around there where there is more space) and back down the lower guest house driveway. We park our white minivan up top next to the wood shed too.
Coming From Castlegar (travelling east)
Your guest house is the first red building with the blue roof (our main house is further down the hill past the larger shed, also red siding with blue roof). Please do let us know if there is anything else you need prior to your arrival.